Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Mother's Love.....

Another day..... Another Zeta project.  Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of creating one-of-a-kind items.  And if it saves me unexpected expense, I'm DEFINITELY all for it.... However, somehow that is not how it turns out!!?

Today, I ventured into the world of ball cap embroidery.  Found a GREAT YouTube video on how to hoop and embroider ball caps on a single needle embroidery machine (home machine) that just inspired me so!  Let me tell you, the hat is much easier than the t-shirts that I produced for Zeta!!!

Worked like a charm!!!
In the hoop
Done!

Now I have a request to make something like this:












I don't think I mind.... It stretches my abilities and I'm learning new techniques.  Besides, not only does it bring my Darling Daughter (DD) joy, it brings me joy in satisfaction that I can do this!

Til next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment